This recipe is a favorite of my kids and it's nice and easy!
You will need the following ingredients :
1 - 2 lbs do chicken breasts ( sometimes I buy the Tyson already cooked and diced chicken)
1 can of Rotel tomatoes
2 cans. Cream of chicken
1 jar of tostitos salsa con queso
1 family size bag of Doritos
Set oven to 350 degree
1. If you bought whole chicken breast you will need to dice them into small cube shaped pieces.
2. In a skillet cook (or warm if pre cooked) the chicken breasts.
3. In a large bowl mix the 2 cans of cream of chicken, Rotel tomatoes, and salsa con queso together.
4. When the chicken is cooked add the chicken to the mixture.
5. Spray a 9x13 pan and line the bottom with Doritos
6. Pour the chicken over the Doritos and spread evenly over the pan.
7. Now layer the top with more Doritos until most of the mixture is covered.
9. Plate and serve ( I usually serve mine with yellow rice and beans)